Tariff is for 2 people and includes gas/electricity, linen and towels. Babies & children in cots are
Holiday lets at The Snug normally run from Saturday 3pm to Saturday 10am inclusive. Short breaks often available - please contact us for more details. Payment may be made by UK cheque, Paypal or bank transfer (please note there is a 5% surcharge for all Paypal payments and a £7 fee for international bank transfers).
Terms & conditions
1) To confirm the booking of The Snug (the hired premises):
2) The Owners reserve the right to decline to hand over properties to any person or persons who, in their opinion, is not suitable to take charge. In such cases, hire charges (less the deposit) shall be refunded and the liability of the owner shall cease.
3) If the Owners are prevented, because of circumstances outwith their control (e.g. fire damage, drought or the interruption of utility supplies), from putting their property at the disposal of the Hirer, the hire charges shall be refunded in full but the Hirer shall have no further claim against the Owners.
4) The Hirer shall allow the Owners or their agents or employees entry to the hired premises for all reasonable purposes.
5) The hired premises shall be used solely as holiday accommodation and the Hirer shall not sub-let the hired premises or any part of the hired premises or any equipment from the hired premises.
6) Under no circumstances may the number of people occupying the hired premises exceed the number stated in the booking confirmation unless agreed in advance and confirmed in writing by the Owners.
7) Holiday lets normally commence at 3pm on the holiday start day and end at 10am on the holiday end day, at which time the cottage must be vacated.
8) Prices quoted include bed linen, towels, tea-towels, gas and electricity.
9) The cottage is strictly non-smoking (even on the balcony).
10) There is no car parking at the cottage as Trinity Lane is very narrow. However, there is a large layby (with streetlighting) at the end of the lane, only approx 20m from the cottage.
11) PETS: may be permitted by prior arrangement. Pets must not be left unattended in the hired premises. Under no circumstances are pets allowed on beds or furniture. If significant extra cleaning/washing of linen is required then the costs will be passed to the hirer.
12) WI-FI is available at The Snug. Due to our location, WI-FI can sometimes be temperamental so please be patient with it. The WI-FI is unlimited but there is a ‘fair usage policy’ in place – so excessive usage may result in the provider (SSE) disabling the broadband. Please be aware of their terms & conditions.
The Snug, Trinity Lane, Innellan, by Dunoon, Scotland, PA23 7TS